This property is no longer available, but please browse our additional Orange Beach vacation rentals
About the Property
Turquoise Place soars above the pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico with its 24- and 30-story turquoise colored glass towers, recognizable from miles away as the jewel of the Alabama coast.
Our 20th floor perch offers breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. Watch every fish and stingray swim by, dolphins play, and pelicans fly by at eye level. Turquoise Place amenities includes state of the art Sub-Zero and Wolf Appliances, spacious kitchen and living areas, outdoor gas grill and personal Jacuzzi on your gulf-front balcony
As the premier vacation destination of the Gulf Coast, Turquoise Place houses the finest amenities including: a lazy river, 2 indoor pools, 3 large outdoor pools, Nautilus equipped fitness rooms, luxury sauna and tile rooms, and 2 tennis courts. Change of Pace bar/grill by the main outdoor pool serves light meals and a full bar. During peak seasons, there is frequently live music by the main pool.
Turquoise Place owns 1,000 ft of beach and provides chair service for a fee.
WE PROVIDE: several beach towels, a rolling cooler, and four folding sand chairs to help you offset chair cost. Usually there are water toys left behind by prior guests for your use.
Upgrades and features of our condo:
• Three bedrooms/3.5 baths, sleeps 10 in beds but max of 6 adults due to bunk beds
• Three leather couches with plenty of seating, plus a reading chair in the living area
• All wi-fi TVs, fast wi-fi, SONOS streaming speakers, wi-fi printer in case you need to work
• Fully outfitted Subzero and Wolf kitchen with 5-burner gas cooktop, including Keurig plus regular drip coffee pot, KitchenAid ice-crushing blender, toaster, crock pot and waffle maker, and even basic spices. Everything you will need for a gourmet meal – or to make a mean margarita!
• Wet bar with wine fridge, under-counter ice maker, and bar sink
• Front-loading washer/dryer with washroom sink
• Master has teak-rimmed Jacuzzi tub plus walk-in shower; second master has Jacuzzi tub/shower combo; bunk room has walk-in shower
• Each bedroom has attached/en-suite bathroom, plus half-bath in hallway
• Décor is modern coastal with soothing Caribbean. Some custom artwork and tastefully decorated including clean-line linens. No grandma’s left-over attic furniture here!
• Master = King; Second master = King; Bunk room has a queen PLUS two sets of twin bunks. No adults in bunks, please.
• Gas fireplace for cozy winter stays
• This unit chosen specifically for the straightforward views and very private balcony. The Gulf side of the building undulates like a wave, and some balconies are exposed and tilt either east or west, blocking views down the beach and allowing others to see onto your balcony.
• Eight Adirondack rockers plus foldable picnic table to enjoy on your private balcony
• Keyless entry system, swipe keys and we also provide a couple of key-chipped wristbands
• 24-hour security gate
Private hot tub on your own Gulf-front balcony; 5 pools on property; extremely luxurious condo with tons of space for all and no sharing bathrooms.
Why Kids Love It
Lazy river - stay-cool surface playground - 1,000 feet of beach!
Attractions Within Walking Distance
All the shopping and activities you need are close by, but we suggest driving - but it's all super close!
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Connect directly with owners
We get out of the way
Best price guarantee
Or your money back
Please inquire about the rates.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Owner of 8 vacation homes and was born and grew up nearby in Pensacola. I learned to swim on these beaches, fish at Gulf State Park, and adore this area with a passion! This is my favorite of my 8 vacation homes.
Why this property? Amenities unmatched in this area and for hundreds of miles. Turquoise Place just oozes luxury!